I’ve been nominated for a Liebster by The Captain. You should read his blog. It gives you the feeling that you are tipping back a cold one with the funny guy from the office. Which you might really need after reading death and dying stuff on my blog.
This “Liebster Blog” award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, for new up-and-coming bloggers. “Liebster” is German means, “Dearest” or “Beloved.” But, at the same time it can also mean “Favourite.”
The Liebster Blog Award Rules!
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers. (I’m copying this from Jen … but i’ll bask if you send me love .
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
It is with great pleasure that I send the Liebster on its way to the following blogs:
Erin at http://itsekm.wordpress.com
Francesca at http://phranqueigh.wordpress.com/